Today's post is a review of The vegan treat box which I was kindly sent after contacting the company to see if I could possibly try on of their boxes. A lovely lady called Kelly emailed me back to say she would send out the Ultimate Treat box that usually costs £16.50 and contains between 10-13 vegan treats to try every month.
Here is some of the information that Kelly sent out while I was waiting for the box to arrive/
- UK’s first 100% vegan box scheme - helping you to go, stay and enjoy being vegan.
- Options for everyone - single, subscription and gift boxes available
- 2 different sized monthly boxes - no commitment, cancel anytime
- No need to miss out on exciting vegan treats as different products every month- our boxes are 100% vegan and always will be!
- 10p from each box is donated to vegan causes each month
- It’s not just boxes- we also stock a fantastic range of treats sold individually in our online tuck shop
- Winner of Vivas Best New Vegan Food product award 2014
I forgot to take a photo of all the treats that came in the box but I did manage to get a picture of the contents sheet that came with the box that tells you all about the possible products you can get.
I haven't had a chance to try all of the products in the box yet but I have reviewed the few that I have had a try.
Moo Free Chocolate Banana Bar -RRP £2.85- This was the first item that I tried and oh my god it was absolutely divine. For someone who does not like banana, I loved this and would definitely buy this again next time I go down to the health food shop. I can't wait to try the rest of the range also.
Next, I tried the crunchy choco bites RRP £1.80, these taste just like Maltesers but dark chocolate and are a little bit more crunchy, they taste lovely though and are going to be bought next time I go into town.
The final item I tried so far in this box is the kinky kookies RRP £3.00 which unfortunately I didn't like one bit, they were far too dry for my liking and gave me a horrible aftertaste in my mouth after eating them made me feel like i needed a drink straight after. from this experience, i will not be buying these again.
Kelly kindly gave me a code that I could give out to my followers which you can use on the vegan tuck box website which will allow you to have 20% off your first box. This code is " blog20"
The website is https://vegantuckbox.co.uk/
Thanks for reading